Oh no! We're extremely sorry for the trouble you are facing. :(
Before you proceed, please make sure all of the below-mentioned points have been tried and tested at your end.
If you are unable to log in to your account:
1. Make sure you are using the right credentials. (Double-check the spellings as well as your phone number).
2. Clear cache and cookies if you are on the Unacademy website or force stop the app if you are on the Unacademy Learning app.
3. The OTP to log in will be sent to your verified phone number only, even if you try to log in through your email (verified or not).
4. In case of the absence of a verified phone number, the OTP will be sent to the verified email only.
5. In case the OTP is not delivered, try the Resend OTP option, keeping in mind the above-mentioned points, or choose the Get a call option.
Please ensure the following points while requesting the OTP:
You have access to good network coverage.
Your Unacademy Learning App has been updated to the latest version (if logging in through the app)
Please go through the Spam folder of your SMS inbox as well.
If you are still unable to log in to your account, please reach out to Unacademy Learner Support.
Here's a GIF to guide you there:
If you are using Unacademy on the web, here's how to reach out to Unacademy Learner Support: