Please note that classes can be downloaded through the Unacademy App only. The recording of a class becomes available post 1-2 hours of it being live. The PDF notes, however, are available for download on both App and Web.
In order to download classes on the app, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the ME tab on the bottom-right side of the app.
2. Tap on Enrollments.
3. Navigate to the course you wish to download lessons from.
4. Tap on the overflow icon (three dots) present beside the session name.
5. On the pop-up menu, choose the file size that suits your preference.
6. The downloaded videos will be available on the ME tab>Download section of the app only.
Please refer to the GIF for a better understanding: