Pay in parts payment method allows the users to split their subscription amount into multiple parts and enables them to pay each part separately at different times using different payment methods.
This feature is targeted to solve 2 major problems:
1. The daily limit issue on various payment options, e.g RUPAY cards have a daily limit of 25K, some UPI handles also have a daily limit of 10K to 20K.
2. Scenarios where the user wants to pay the subscription amount using different payment options, for example, using two different credit cards, or a half through a debit card and another half through an EMI.
Points to note:
1. This option will be available only for the subscription amount greater than or equal to 15K.
2. It is available for all goals.
3. The amount can be split into 2 or 3 parts right now.
4. The subscription will be activated only after all the parts of the payment are paid.
5. The due date to complete the payment will be 7 days from the date of 1st part payment.
6. Reminders will be sent to the users at every part of the payments journey.
7. If all the part payments are not completed within 7 days from the date of 1st part payment, then we will refund the amount paid by the user for all the previous parts.